Tour Operator Liability Insurance

Tour Operator Liability Insurance

How do I get public liability insurance for as a tour guide or operator?

Tour guides to various activities from winery tour where you will just have your clients in a bus to adventure activities tours where you could be in canoes, rock climbing or hiking for days, so we need to get a good understanding of what you are doing to get a price.

If you click on the “Quote” button below and it will take you to our tour guides public liability quote details form. After entering in your details we can then shop it around through a number of different insurers and get some pricing for you.

Why do I need public liability insurance?

You will be in charge of numerous people and as such any direction you give to your clients could result in a claim if somebody was to get injured or if there was 3rd party property damage. So you will need to insure yourself against any financial loss that you may incur. You may also be contractually obligated to have your public liability insurance in place if you are going on to other peoples property.

A lot of tour guides that we currently look after especially our quad bike tour companies and jet ski hire tour groups public liability insurance is required to be at a high level for local government. £10 or £20 million public liability insurance is not an uncommon amount of insurance when dealing with councils and generally, they will want to be noted as an interested party on the public liability insurance certificate of currency so that they cannot be sued by the insurer in the event that you make a claim under the policy. If you have any question please contact Digital Insurance Brokers Ni.